These Terms and Conditions, together with any and all other documents referred to herein, set out the terms under which Goods are sold by Us through the websites, https://theambitionplan.com (“Our Site”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and ensure that you understand them before ordering any Goods from Our Site. You will be required to read and accept these Terms and Conditions when ordering Goods. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to order Goods through Our Site. These Terms and Conditions, as well as any and all Contracts, are in the English language only.
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
|“Contract”||means a contract for the purchase and sale of Goods, as explained in Clause 8;|
|“Dispatch Confirmation”||means our acceptance and confirmation of your Order;|
|“Goods”||means the physical or digital goods (including event tickets) sold by Us through Our Site;|
|“Order”||means your order for Goods;|
|“We/Us/Our”||means The Ambition Plan of Unit 8679, PO Box 6945, London, W1A 6US.|
- Information About Us
- Our Sites, https://theambitionplan.com, are owned and operated by The Ambition Plan of Unit 8679, PO Box 6945, London, W1A 6US
- Access to and Use of Our Site
- Access to non-membership pages of Our Site is free of charge. Access to membership pages will require a purchase of a specified product.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
4. Age Restriction
Consumers may only purchase Goods through Our Site if they are at least 18 years of age.
5. Conditions of sale for Event tickets and attendance
- All tickets are non-refundable
- All tickets are non-transferable
- We reserve the right to make changes to the programming at any time
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to those unable to provide proof of ticket purchase, behaving in a manner deemed as unacceptable or under the influence of behaviour-altering substances
- If there is a cancellation of the event, refunds will be offered to attendees.
- Attendees are responsible for their own possesions on site, organisers shall not be liable for any loss/theft.
- Attendees must arrive at the event with the ticket digitally or in paper form. We reserve the right to refuse admittance if these are not shown on arrival.
- Discounts applied at checkout are to be maintained. Any change to this figure is at the discretion of the organiser.
- Bonuses included with admission to an event, such as goody bags and coaching sessions are offered at the discretion of the organiser and on a first come, first served basis. We reserve the right to change the contents of goody bags and structure of event-based coaching sessions.