The Ambition Plan Set
The radical-change programme for high-potential women who want to get unstuck... fast.
As featured in
See how quickly this year passed? You better stop playing with your life.
So, you’ve tried everything.
You’ve read self help books, followed motivational social media accounts, changed jobs, tried to adjust your attitude… you’ve even travelled halfway across the world to ‘find yourself’… but you’re still as stuck and confused as ever.
You’re so lost.
And it’s all you can think about because you know you’re better than this.
You’re brimming with potential and it’s all going to waste.
The good news?
The answer is right in front of your face.
You had total clarity.
You finally felt 100% sure about what you want to do with your life and had a step-by-step plan for reaching that goal.
You could hand in your resignation from that job that has been draining all of your energy and happiness.
You knew how to hit the ground running in your new career.
You had a plan for putting your dream into reality without having to worry about going broke in the process.
You could stop being envious of all the women who seem to have their lives together and have dream careers they love.
You could be supported by a circle of brilliant women just like you, who are also on a mission to take their lives and careers to a new level.
You may not think so right now, but this is 100% possible for you... and that's what this exclusive group could do for you.
But it can't be that easy can it?
Deep down you’re probably thinking:
- How do I know this will work?
- What if I don’t have a passion or purpose?
- What if life isn’t supposed to be easy or fun for me?
- Dreams are immature, I should just be practical and be grateful I have a job.
- What if I take this risk, try something different and fail?
- What will my family and friends think when they find out I’m pursuing a new career path.
- Being stuck and miserable is all I know, I’m sure what I’d do if I became happy and successful.
The truth is...
… you’ve tried things your way for years now, and you’re still stuck.
If over-analysing, doing personality quizzes, reading motivational quotes and self help books, trawling job sites, moaning to your friends, looking enviously at strangers’ lives on Facebook or Instagram and drowning your sorrows in bottles of rosé and pints of Ben and Jerry’s worked, you’d be #livingyourbestlife right now and nowhere near this website.
But here you are… and you’re here for a reason.
You know it’s time to try a different approach.
WELCOME TO THE AMBITION PLAN SET
Since launching in May 2018, The Ambition Plan has already helped countless of women find career clarity and new jobs they love, through our services.
In just 6 months, we've amassed an audience of over 35,000 women across our website & social channels... and we're growing everyday.
We've been featured on BBC Radio 4's Woman's Hour; the Metro Newspaper; The Evening Standard; BBC Radio Nottingham, Derby, Gloucestershire and Leicester; the Motherkind Podcast and various other media outlets.
AND THAT'S BECAUSE WE OFFER A NEW APPROACH TO CREATING A CAREER YOU LOVE... AND IT WORKS!
What people are saying
A snippet of praise for The Ambition Plan on social media
INTRODUCING... THE AMBITION PLAN SET
The Set is an 6-week online group programme and community for women who are ready to get unstuck, discover that thing they are meant to do in life and create BIG changes in their careers.
♥ Tired of wasting your potential
♥ Meant for a more meaningful life than you’re currently living
♥ Sick of settling
♥ Sick of life passing you by
♥ Looking for a group of equally driven women who understand your ambitions, struggles and goals, to support you as you step up in life
♥ Ready to commit 6 weeks of your life to getting back on track and starting an exciting new chapter?
Then let's get to work.
HOW IT WORKS
- This is an online programme, which gives you the luxury of working through the content in your own time and from the comfort of your home.
- It consists of 6 weekly modules that will help you gain clarity about what you really want to do with your life and help you develop a 6-month plan for turning your career dreams into a reality.
- The modules will be released via email every Sunday – 48 hours ahead of a weekly coaching video call.
- You’ll get weekly 90-minute group coaching calls with Lauretta. These will be video calls carried out on Tuesdays at 7 pm (UK time) via Zoom. During these calls, all group members will be able to see each other and speak with each other. You will will be guided through the week’s module and then given an opportunity to talk about your personal circumstances and discuss solutions to any challenges that may have arisen as you have been implementing the strategies learned on the course.
- The calls will also be available as a replay for anyone who misses a call.
- You’ll also get to connect with other brilliant and driven female entrepreneurs in the private Facebook group and support each other on this incredible journey.
What you get
- Daily access to Lauretta via The Set’s private Facebook Group
- Free admission to the next The Ambition Plan event or masterclass after enrollment
- Bonus wrap-up group coaching session at the programme end, to make sure you’re ready to fly solo
- A chance to win a 60-minute 1:1 session with Lauretta (normally charged at a rate of £125)
Got some questions?
We’ve covered the most commonly asked questions in our FAQ section below. However, if you’re not sure if the programme is right for you or you have additional questions, why not email email@example.com and we can arrange a telephone call to answer your questions.
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tiptoe if you must, but take that step.
Naeem Callaway, Author
Most frequently asked questions and answers
Once you hit that ‘buy now’ button, you’ll be enroled onto the course! Congratulations on making a life-changing decision! Within 48 hours you will receive a welcome email that includes your welcome questionnaire, preparatory information about the course, and full details about when the course begins, how to access materials and how to join the Facebook group. If you’re unclear about anything, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
Yes! The Set is delivered online, which means that you can take part from anywhere in the world. Our group calls will take place at 7pm (UK time) on Tuesdays, so please check that the time difference works for you before enroling.
The short answer is yes. However, as with all coaching programmes, the results you get will depend on the work you put in. Signing up alone will not deliver results, you will need to follow the programme, turn up to calls, do the tasks and exercises, ask for help when needed and, most importantly, trust the process.
We can assure you that you will experience greater clarity about your career and ambitions if you follow the programme as instructed, turn up to calls, perform the tasks given to you and participate fully with an enthusiastic mind. Our team will be on hand to support you through the process and help you overcome any obstacles you may face. We are invested in your success and will give 100% to help you achieve your goal.
Yes! While the course is designed to be completed in six weeks, you can work through it at your own pace and spend as much time as you need on each phase. New materials and tasks will be issued each week, but these will be yours to access for the rest of your life. You can revisit them whenever you like.
It is best to participate on these calls live as you will be able to ask your questions and get feedback and advice on the spot. However, if you miss a call, they will be recorded and sent to you to watch and listen to in your own time. You can also pose any questions you have or challenges you are facing in the Facebook group and Lauretta will personally answer them for you.
You will have ample opportunity to receive personalised help by posting your questions and challenges in the Facebook group and also participating in the group calls. The Set will have a maximum of 10 women enroled at one time which allows all participants to get the attention they need. Group calls will be 90 minutes long. If you have a particularly complicated situation and feel that 100% 1:1 support will be more suitable for you, please contact us at email@example.com and we can discuss our 1:1 services with you.