Are you looking for the very best success quotes to inspire and motivate you to chase your dreams? Look no further. We’ve compiled a list of 25 motivational quotes for success.
Famous quotes about success
- “If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl. But whatever you do, keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Don’t worry about being successful. Work towards being significant and the success will come.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become.” – Steve Jobs
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
- “You can want success all you want, but to get it you can’t falter, you can’t slip, you can’t sleep. One eye open, for real and forever.” – Jay Z
Motivational quotes for success
- “Hard work puts you where good luck can find you.”
- “Opportunities are everywhere, so are excuses. Your life. Your choice.”
- “Don’t settle. Don’t settle for crappy books, crappy meals, crappy people and crappy jobs. If you’re not on the right path, get off it.”
- “You can be grinding for 4 years straight with no luck and then on the fifth year, everything falls into place. The power of never giving up is real.”
- “Stop getting distracted by things that have nothing to do with your goals.”
View this post on Instagram
Inspirational quotes about success
- “Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.”
- “The universe isn’t in a hurry, you are. That’s why you’re stressed, anxious and disappointed. Trust that what is meant to be yours, will be yours.”
- “Never give up. Today is hard and tomorrow will be worse. But the day after that will be beautiful.”
- “Success doesn’t come from the things you do occasionally, it comes from the things you do consistently.”
- “Of course I struggle, I just don’t quit.”
Successful women quotes
- “I am not lucky. Do you know what I am? I am smart, I am talented. I take advantage of opportunities that come my way and I work really hard. Don’t call me lucky, call me a badass.” – Shonda Rhimes
- “Failure is not the opposite of success, it’s a part of it.” – Arianna Huffington
- “There is no magic to achievement. It’s really about hard work, choices and persistence.” – Michelle Obama
- “I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world.” – Beyonce Knowles
- “I don’t harp on the negative because if you do, there’s no progression. There’s no forward movement. You’ve got to always look on the bright side of things, and we are in control. You have control over the choices you make.” – Taraji P. Henson
View this post on Instagram
Quotes about being successful
- “Successful people are not necessarily gifted. They just work hard and succeed on purpose.”
- “Successful people are not more capable than unsuccessful people. They simply want it more.”
- “The difference between losing and winning is not quitting.”
- “Success is not key to happiness, happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”
- “We all get 24 hours each day, that’s the only fair thing. It’s the only thing that’s equal in this world. What we do with those 24 hours is up to us.”
So, are you ready to start creating your dream career? Get started by discovering the five things you must always do to achieve career success.
Trying to figure out your next career move?
Sign up for our weekly Get Unstuck emails. They will walk you through your stuck moment and give you the advice and tools you need to create the career you want… one week at a time.